The PTA at Eltham College plays an important role in life of the College and bringing together people and enhancing the community spirit at the College. The PTA provides financial support through a variety of fundraising activities that take place throughout the year including; quiz evenings, a summer ball and second-hand uniform sales.
In recent years the PTA has supported the following projects:
- a notice board for the Junior School playground, informing parents of events, news and general school life
- wooden benches for students to enjoy at break and lunch within the school grounds
- furniture for the Junior School and Senior School libraries
- seating for the Gerald Moore Gallery Sculpture Garden
- hockey masks
- new lighting desk for the Antony Barnard Hall
All parents are welcome to attend the PTA AGM or you can contact your form rep or any committee member for more information or if you are interested in taking on a specific role.
Second Hand Uniform Sales
Uniform sales take place on the first Thursday of the month in the Science Block from 3.15 – 4.00pm. Good quality second hand uniform, including sports kit is available at competitive prices.
For further information please contact Libby O’Brien on 07986 989 214.
Eltham College PTA
Chair Elect: Jenny Stone
Vice-Chair Elect: Liz Slatter
Treasurer: Andrew Rippingale
Secretary: Nikki Adamson