If you wish to apply for a place at Eltham College at 7+, 11+, 13+ or 16+ in 2020 or beyond please complete our online registration form and pay the £100 registration fee.
Please ensure you have your payment details to hand when completing the form as your registration can not be submitted until the registration fee has been paid.
Once we have processed your registration you will receive an email with instructions on how to upload the following supporting documents online:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s passport
- A passport-size photograph
- Copies of your child’s last two school reports
- A copy of your child’s visa (if applicable)
- A copy of your child’s most recent educational psychologist’s report (if applicable)
Your registration will only be complete once all requested documents have been submitted.
If you wish to apply for Scholarship or Bursary please indicate this at the time of registration. You will be informed of any further information required to support the application.
Sixth Form Registration
Students applying for a place in Sixth Form will be required to submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining their motivation for wanting to study in the Sixth Form at Eltham College, their academic and co-curricular interests, and how they would contribute to the school community.