The Parents’ Association at Eltham College plays an important role in life of the College and bringing together people and enhancing the community spirit at the College. The Parents’ Association provides financial support through a variety of fundraising activities that take place throughout the year including; quiz evenings, a summer ball and second-hand uniform sales.
In recent years the Parents’ Association has supported the following projects:
- a climbing wall in the sports centre
- a notice board for the Junior School playground, informing parents of events, news and general school life
- wooden benches for students to enjoy at break and lunch within the school grounds
- furniture for the Junior School and Senior School libraries
- seating for the Gerald Moore Gallery Sculpture Garden
- hockey masks
- new lighting desk for the Antony Barnard Theatre
All parents are welcome to attend the Parents’ Association AGM or you can contact your form rep or any committee member for more information or if you are interested in taking on a specific role.
Second Hand Uniform Sales
Uniform sales take place on the first Thursday of the month in the Science Block from 3.15 – 4.00pm. Good quality second hand uniform, including sports kit is available at competitive prices. For further information please contact Libby O’Brien on 07986 989 214.
Please see below for relevant dates and times of Parents’ Association events.
Eltham College Parents’ Association
Chair Elect: Jenny Stone
Vice-Chair Elect: Sasha Bowler
Treasurer: Jo Reynolds
Secretary: Carolyne Dykes