Saturday 19 September 2020, 11.30am – 12.30pm
If you are interested in applying for a place in the Junior School for 2021 entry please join us for our digital open event and discover more about life in the Junior School.
During the live webinar you will:
- Hear from the Head of the Junior School about the ethos and values of Eltham College Junior School
- Meet the Head of Year 3 and 4 as well as the Head of Year 5 and 6 who will explain about the curriculum, our pastoral structure, co-curricular opportunities and the transition to Senior School.
- Have the opportunity to take part in a live Q&A and ask any questions you have about the Junior School.
- Listen to the Head of Admissions as she explains the admissions process and key dates.
- Be introduced to some current students and find out what they like about Eltham College Junior School.