Please consent on the relevant trip form that your child has read and understood the Code of Conduct.
The following guidelines must be observed. Failure to do so may lead to your being sent home and not allowed to join further school trips.
- Behave at all times in a manner that will not bring discredit to the school or spoil other people’s enjoyment.
- Be reliable and punctual at all meeting places.
- Be sure that the person responsible for you knows where you are.
- If you are given free time never go beyond any boundaries that may have been set for you.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Drinking alcohol is not allowed.
- Visiting other bedrooms is forbidden between 10.30 p.m. and 8.00 a.m.
- On no occasion should the school’s normal code of behaviour in personal and sexual relationships be breached.
- Never slip away from your group and always remain in a group of 3.
- Always obey strictly the instructions of any member of staff, Company Manager, Stage Manager or C Venues staff.
- Use the pedestrian crossings at all times especially the main road between the hostel accommodation and the Venue.
I have read and understood the above instructions and agree to abide by them.