Please notify us on the trip consent form with any medical information we may need to know before taking your child on a school visit. All information will be kept strictly confidential.
In particular, you need to inform us of the following:
- Any condition requiring medical treatment (e.g. asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, etc)
- Any medication taken including details of dosage, timing and whether it can be self-administered. If it cannot be self-administered, please indicate consent for a supervisor to administer it.
- Any contagious or infectious disease with which your child has been in contact with in the last 3 months.
- Any allergies (including allergies to medication) or phobias.
- Any particular dietary requirements.
- If your child suffers from travel sickness.
- Any normal medical treatment for which consent is withheld.
- Any other information of which the school should be made aware of ( for example, sleepwalking, etc)
- Any activities in which your son or daughter may not participate, particularly if he/she is unable to swim.
Please inform the school as soon as possible of any changes in the medical circumstances of your child between the date of this form and the start of the trip.